- 2+ years experience as an UX or 5+ years as an experienced professional with relevant UX skills
- Degree in a related field, such as UX design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Technical Communications
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD
- Creating user experience for informational and marketing websites
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into easily discoverable elements
- Working closely with product, marketing, brand, and design teams to translate business requirements into meaningful experiences
- Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
- Assist in the formulation of strategy, and uses simple pictures and complex linguistic structures to assist the team and the client in explaining and understanding the nature of the experiences that consumers will have with the client’s brand, products and collateral.
- Assist the project team in identifying the “how” of the project, and in prioritizing, selecting and arraying specific tactics in ways that protect the continuity, consistency and purposefulness of the resulting user experiences.
- Listen to and collaborates with the people who build, test and deploy the solution in order to capitalize on the unique insights which emerge during implementation, maximizing opportunities to enhance the solution as it’s being built.
- Assist in the measurement of user experience and in the collection of insights to improve the performance and maintainability of the solution.
- Participating in User Experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
- Demonstrated ability to execute on UX
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative and distributed environment
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions and quantitative IA methodologies
- Understand the implications of search and SEO
- Demonstrated ability to design experiments to measure UX performance
- Demonstrated experience with parsing, scraping, and formatting data into visualizations
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills